Friday 9 November 2012

Louise Page - pitching for Ten

Since the beginning of the year I have presented a series of exclusive interviews and Q&As with Tenth Doctor costume designer Louise Page.

Louise has been very supportive and happy to discuss a number of topics form her time as Doctor Who costume designer.
I can’t thank her enough for talking about the Tenth Doctor’s Ties; revealing the makers of The Doctor’s Glasses; dressing the Fifth Doctor for Children In Need; and making the Sancturay Base Space Suit.

But how did she get the job of dressing The Doctor? What were her original thoughts on how he should look?

Today I have the first of a three part look at Louise’s pitch.

In the first part, she explains how she presented her initial ideas to Executive Producer Russell T Davies and Producer Phil Collinson.


You can read my review of
Louise Page’s School Project
on my Tennant Suit blog

No comments:

Post a Comment